VERMILION, OHIO'S MAIN STREET PROGRAM
|Photo by Scott Dommin|
Main Street Vermilion, Inc. is an Ohio Main Street Program dedicated to the preservation and promotion of our historic downtown business and residential district.
Our Mission: To create, develop and maintain a unique and thriving community with thoughtful preservation of the historic atmosphere and a progressive approach toward beautification.
Our Vision: To stimulate and promote economic development and neighborhood improvements while maintaining the maritime heritage and historic character and features found throughout the City of Vermilion.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that utilizes the efforts of hundreds of volunteers to:
- Host festivals and events
- Plant and maintain flowers in season
- Stimulate local development
- Work with the City on strategic planning and design
- Market Vermilion, Ohio as a destination
- Support local artists through Arts Guild
- Host local business forums
- Maintain and improve our "small town on a great lake!"
We invite you to discover the charm of our town. Stay for a day, maybe two, take home a memory that will last forever.
2017 Board of Directors
President: Judy Kernell
Vice President: Fred Miggins
Secretary: Libby Davis Williams
Treasurer: Gerald Schaefer
Executive Director: Marilou Suszko